Hi, my name is Azreal and this is my stuff.I am someone who is hopefully something. I make my stuff here (mostly). =)
Theme by nostrich.
The Zemeckises exhibition at Shibuya UPLINK
Introduction of The Zemeckises in English
Post reblogged from with 530,390 notes
im always suspicious of anyone that finds me attractive
Hi I heard you like Procyonids
Photoset reblogged from with 6,586 notes
Potion Bottles and Heart Containers from Save on Crafts
Rings, Wine Glasses, Rupees, are from Etsy
Heart Pieces from Arda’s PixelSmithy (Platinum and Gold)
Treasure Box, Pendants of Virture, and Lanturn from Hobby Lobby
Hahaha, this looks fun! The ‘Vaporeon’ sounds tasty!
Eevee: cake vodka, Kahlua, Bailey’s, chocolate eclair ice cream bar, chocolate syrup
Vaporeon: rum, Malibu, blue curacao, pineapple juice, Sprite
Jolteon: tequila, red bull, margarita mix, lemon juice, Sprite, salt on the rim
Flareon: fireball whiskey, peach schnapps, iced tea, lemonade, dash of strawberry syrup (for color)
Espeon: strawberry vodka, Hpnotiq Harmonie, Chambord, cranberry juice, Sprite
Umbreon: bourbon, coke, lemon juice, orange juice
Glaceon: rum, blue curacao, peppermint schnapps, lemonade, soda water, sugar on the rim
Leafeon: tequila, peach schnapps, lime juice, ginger ale, mint, honey and a drop of chocolate syrup for decoration
Sylveon: cake vodka, strawberry vodka, Bailey’s, strawberry shortcake ice cream bar, cream, strawberry syrup
Photoset reblogged from with 3,067 notes
Goat Simulator has been one hell of an adventure so far 10/10 would recommend this game to everyone ever
Before selfies were selfies.
5 of the Creepiest Sites You’ll Visit Today
1. Neave.tv - The page is titled “Television Without Context” and features a constant loop of videos ranging from bizarre security camera scenes to voiced-over cartoons.
2. Sentimental Corp - The homepage alone will leave you wondering if you should go further. If you want to be confused and slightly disturbed, then the answer is yes. The gif-like icons at the top of the page redirect viewers to pages such as “Goat Worship”, which features a 30+ minute video of a demonic Ronald McDonald.
3. MarbleHornets - An introduction video plays automatically, explaining the story of a young filmmaker named Alex. Alex was working on a project when he suddenly dropped it and requested that the types be burned. He later disappeared. The channel owner posts various video entries that were left behind by Alex.
4. The Dionaea House - The site’s owner, Eric, has posted the lengthy, super creepy email correspondences between himself and a friend (Mark) who receives word that their old friend Andrew was involved in a murder-suicide. Mark timelines his investigation of their hometown and the house that he believes drove Andrew insane. (I highly recommend reading these.)
5. Magibon Project - You can see this one for yourselves.
For more sites: [x]
Page 2 of 58